[buug] BerkeleyTIP TOMORROW Jan 3 Sat- Party Time :) Video Talks: Asterisk, GPU

PR oly562 at charter.net
Fri Jan 2 16:31:44 PST 2009

Shellow...

I dropped into the Berk Tip room, 3 peeps there, not much going on... is
there something in the way of video links to follow? some live feeds?
just wondering,,,

i have an old garage sale special running 9.0 shrike and a working
asterisk prog installed - cmdline only.  i have an idea about how to set
up a nice cheap pbm using asterisk and um,,, a new product on the net i
purchased recently. id like to strike up some convo nexttime, as i think
i am a little late to this freenode session.

till then... Oly