[buug] Seek the Wisdom Of Our Elder Geeks

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at goct.net
Fri Mar 19 02:47:11 PDT 2010

Quoting Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>:

> Zeke, I'm always unsure, when you provide a link to a new blog essay,
> whether you're seeking comment or not.  You might, for all I know, just
> be carrying out personal expression within your own space.  What follows
> is under the assumption that you were hoping for public comment.

I would not provide a comment box if I only wanted to post my own
ideas. Everyone is welcome to post their opinions, both pro and con
and every shade in between. Thank you for your clarifying post here,
you are certainly free to repost to my blog. I am not afraid of being
criticised.

Again, thanks so much your your considerate reply, Mr.Moen!

--
Zeke Krahlin
http://zekeblog.wordpress.com