[buug] Seek the Wisdom Of Our Elder Geeks

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Mar 19 09:26:24 PDT 2010

Quoting Zeke Krahlin (ezekielk at goct.net):

> I am not afraid of being criticised.

Well, you know, I was not critising _you_, Zeke.  Thank heavens, it's
possible to examine the merits of what someone says without it being a
personal examination of the speaker.

If I'd wanted to say anything about you personally, it would have been
that you're a most excellent fellow -- who happened to have written a
piece projecting onto people I know some view about politics and
economics I'm pretty sure are not actually present.

--
Rick Moen                "Never substitute a slash for a solidus.
rick at linuxmafia.com      You don't want to get letters from Victorian bankers."