[buug] Seek the Wisdom Of Our Elder Geeks

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at goct.net
Fri Mar 19 18:17:15 PDT 2010

Quoting Sam Juvonen <sami at juvonen.org>:

> Can you please take this to personal email already. Pretty please.

I'm surprised Rick even posted his original remark to this list, as it
seems to be one for discussing technical matters and meeting
announcements...not political issues, or rants. That's what my blog is
for, too...for those in BUUG or Berkeley-LUG to bring up political
discussions et al, instead of bother their main lists.

This is my last comment in this thread, so no worries.

--
Zeke Krahlin
https://zekeblog.wordpress.com