[buug] Seek the Wisdom Of Our Elder Geeks

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Mar 19 18:37:55 PDT 2010

Quoting Zeke Krahlin (ezekielk at goct.net):

> I'm surprised Rick even posted his original remark to this list, as it
> seems to be one for discussing technical matters and meeting
> announcements...not political issues, or rants.

Discussion of open source, free software, the OSI, the Free Software
Foundation, and Richard M. Stallman might indeed be off-topic.  Novel
concept, but possible.

But I don't think I'm going to ask how your posting either of your
recent blog links complies with your own criteria.  ;->

--
Cheers,                              Mia kusenveturilo estas plena da angiloj.
Rick Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ!  (4x80)