Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Apr 20 10:01:38 PDT 2011

My friend Grant wrote:

> No other distribution has been as successful reaching out to
> "simple end users" as the Ubuntu community project.

Aren't you forgetting TiVos?  ;->

Just because I have a seriously evil sense of humour, and in hopes of
giving bored BUUG members something else to talk about, here's some
gasoline for that fire.  (Disagreement is expected and cheerfully
invited.  Despite this being California and even -- gasp! -- Berkeley,
it is _not_ in fact obligatory that everyone hold identical opinions.)

And if people would prefer IT-press bait to chew on, instead, here:
http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/enterprise-linux/ubuntu-1104-beta-testers-divided-over-unity/