[buug] Reviving CalLUG

Mark Lu excelblue at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:56:42 PDT 2011

Good point. I tend to be quite far on the practical end of things when
it comes to the idealistic/practical spectrum, and the main thing on my
mind was only how to get the mailing list accomplished in the simplest
(but not necessarily best) way. Thanks for the reminder of something
that may be very important for a huge portion of our target members.

In terms of access, I'd actually argue that there's no real disadvantage
in running sessions in Dwinelle or Barrows, which are open until
midnight and 11pm respectively, unlike Soda Hall, which is restricted by
keycard after 6:30pm. They're accessible and provide for greater
exposure to the general population.