[buug] CalLUG discussion at BUUG & Berkeley Linux Users Group meetings (?) ...

Karen Hogoboom khogoboom at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:37:12 PDT 2011

> debate.[1]  In particular, there's a strong tendency for the leadership
>> to sit on their hands as long as anyone has any objection whatsoever to
>> something that has been proposed or announced.

Interesting.  Thanks for that observation and for all who managed to send it
to me.

> [1] The Irony Fairy may strike me dead for saying this, but you will
>> find that most useful input and participation, with a minimum of bizarre
>> interference, gratuitous ideology, and impractical notions, comes from
>> in-person interaction rather than from strangers talking at you over the
>> Internet (says the stranger talking at you over the Internet).

Thanks for letting me know that there's an Irony Fairy.

Also, thanks for listening to me stand up and rant VERY LOUDLY rather than
take a leadership position the other night.

Also, shouldn't that be The Leadership, like The Government, like Big Agro,
like, The Administration, like The Management, and so on?

Karen