[buug] keysignings ... [DO NOT REPLY-ALL UNLESS YOU'RE SUBSCRIBED TO ALL LISTS!]

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Jul 13 21:43:33 PDT 2013

[DO NOT REPLY-ALL UNLESS YOU'RE SUBSCRIBED TO ALL LISTS!]

Sure, I'd be up for keysigning this coming week,
at BALUG http://www.balug.org and/or BUUG http://www.buug.org/
I'll be at both and available for such.

The next BAD http://bad.debian.net/ meeting might also be an opportunity.
I'll be there, and we may have a fair bit larger than typical turnout
- 20th birthday/anniversary celebration (& fundraiser) 'n all that.
That was also mentioned on BALUG-announce - so that might bring in some
more folks.
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-announce-balug.org/2013-July/000214.html
there are over 800 email addresses subscribed to BALUG-Announce:
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-admin-balug.org/2013-April/000706.html

Could mention it also on BAD list, but cross-posting is hazardous to
begin with - and many lists will bounce the posting if there are too
many recipients anyway.  Besides, that BAD meeting is a fair ways out
yet (about a month away).