[buug] Project

Waitman Gobble uzimac at da3m0n8t3r.com
Tue Jun 11 00:33:39 PDT 2013

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 23:37:24 -0700, Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org> wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 23:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
>Waitman Gobble <uzimac at da3m0n8t3r.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> perhaps a typo?
>>
>> "You have experience with a server-side web tempting system"
>
>LOL I haven't noticed that.  Needless to say I have not written that
>job posting.  Thanks for spotting it!

Sure, I was wondering if that was some new cool lingo the kids came up with.
:)

I estimate I have about 15,000 hours of programming experience with PHP (it's
basically how I've been able to eat, clears the 10k 'expert' line) - and much
JavaScript, C and Perl on various platforms.. but I'm not so keen on using
Flash and I while I've written some stuff - I consider myself weak/lean on
Python experience. So.. I'm not sure I'd be good for the job.. lol.

At minimum I caught a typo. I helped a little. Hopefully you'll find some
qualified folks!

Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA