[buug] Request for info about your group for the LUG booth at SCALE
Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Jan 18 10:37:35 PST 2014
o you have any more information on the approximate volume of text
you're looking for for each group, e.g. min., max., and recommended
sizes, to get things to fit reasonably well together, and look good
Anyway, (at least) draft information below. Others may also improve
upon such and/or provide additional or better information. Hmmmm, got
wiki to assemble such on? - that might make putting 'em together a bit
easier and more "self-serve".
Berkeley Unix User Group (BUUG)
* Where do you hold your meetings (address, any other
info about access)?
2000 University Ave.
* When do you hold your meetings (probably a particular
day of the month, e.g. third Tuesday), include day
and also time?
1st & 3rd Thursdays 7 P.M. - 9 P.M.
* What's the format of your meetings (regular speaker
or meet and greet or support for users or all of
the above or ...)?
Informal discussion - Linux, BSD, Unix, Open Source, and other related,
semi-related (and even not-so-related) topics.
* Does your group have a web site? If so, please
provide the URL.
* Are you interested in getting speakers for your
N/A (but all are welcome to join us)
More information about the buug