[buug] Berkeley Unix User Group [BUUG] meetings continue :-) ... again this evening; timezones/PDT--PST ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 6 17:48:52 PST 2014

And yes, BUUG meetings do go on*, even if you don't see much activity
on the web page or email list.  Just last month we had one of our
meetings where our attendance was 60% BSD developers!  Yes, never
know who's going to show up (well, I'm almost always there), but
various interesting folks and discussions typically take place.

*per usual, 1st & 3rd Thursdays

Oh, and if one wants to know more about Unix/Linux, and time and timezones
on Unix/Linux, and how that's handled, and history thereof,
might want to peek back at these:
http://buug.org/pipermail/buug/2007-November/002960.html
http://buug.org/pipermail/buug/2007-March/002887.html

http://www.buug.org/