[buug] Test! (& base64 encoding)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Aug 7 11:13:47 PDT 2016

Yes, might be the list, ... or something else along the chain that
did that encoding.  I didn't/don't exactly get it straight SMTP from
listserver
to my inbox/mbox, so also possible something along there might have
changed that,
and that might also be conditional upon content (e.g. may only be
under certain
circumstances that it triggers that (re)encoding of the content.