[buug] features [Was: Smalltalk Event Downtown, Sunday 9 April]

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 18:51:46 PDT 2017

Yea, we certainly have continuations. There’s an application web server based on them called Seaside.
http://www.seaside.st <http://www.seaside.st/>

Come out to the event, I’ll show it to you. And how it’s influenced the project I’m working on.
If you cannot make it, there’s information here on how Seaside works.
http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/seaside/tutorial <http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/seaside/tutorial>

Seaside is great to learn about continuations. As for making it a home for your next web project…
what would open source be without divided opinions and plans for alternatives?
Definitely worth looking at, though.

Chris