[buug] Confirming the signify key

Joe Nelson joe at begriffs.com
Thu Feb 1 17:53:59 PST 2018

> I will attend and can confirm the signify key, but this will be the
> first time I have attended, so we'll still need to come up with some way
> that you can trust me.

Actually it may be a similar level of assurance if you just email me the key. Yes it could be modified in transit or whatever, but it's yet another channel I can cross-check with sources online. That would save a long commute to the East Bay and back.

Also I'm reviewing https://thomaslevine.com/computing/general-computing/ to compare with the software I'm planning to use https://begriffs.com/posts/2017-05-17-openbsd-workstation-guide.html  My own list is purely speculative at this point, haven't yet had to deal with the software decisions in it.