[buug] Confirming the signify key

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Fri Feb 2 17:15:53 PST 2018

You unfortunately missed a fun meeting.

$ cat /etc/signify/openbsd-62-*
untrusted comment: openbsd 6.2 base public key
RWRVWzAMgtyg7g27STK1h1xA6RIwtjex6Vr5Y9q5SC5q5+b0GN4lLhfu
untrusted comment: OpenBSD 6.2 firmware public key
RWSbA8C2TPUQLi48EqHtg7Rx7KGDt6E/2d8OeJinGZPbpoqGRxA0N2oW
untrusted comment: OpenBSD 6.2 packages public key
RWRvEq+UPCq0VGI9ar7VMy+HYKDrOb4WS5JLhdUBiX3qvJgPQjyZSTxI
untrusted comment: OpenBSD 6.2 syspatch public key
RWRsbjD1ABhtm6joukOFHqdPYZFoICJUpM257ko69FpP/roGOts+TfXg

The above keys match what I see here.
https://www.openbsd.org/62.html

The webpage of mine that you reference is a bit out of date. I just last
week took a video of me using my computer, and I will upload that
eventually. For now here are some things related to your concerns.

I use keynav for mouse.
http://www.semicomplete.com/projects/keynav/

I wrote this to configure suckless software.
https://thomaslevine.com/scm/sp/dir?ci=tip

I have heard good very things about qutebrowser, and I keep meaning to
set it up. I use w3m because its feature for external file handlers is
well documented, or firefox.

Nils Dagsson Moskopp told me that st and urxvt both implement unicode
incorrectly. He recommended sakura, but I still use st. You may find
his computing setup interesting too.
http://news.dieweltistgarnichtso.net/about/computing.html

You might like httrack. I use it frequently.

Many of your choices match mine, and you have found many useful
utilities that I want to try. Maybe I will eventually document
my computing more completely, to parallel your description.

Jaguarboard looks nice.