[buug] Using "cp" to backup/clone

Zeke Krahlin zk_lists at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 01:14:32 PDT 2000

--- Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> My standard list of the sysadmin's secret weapons:
<snip>
> If you play with those for a while, you'll find that they have hidden
> virtues and become incredibly useful after a while, such that you'll
> wonder what you did without them.  (Some take a while to warm to.
> You'll get lost in the manpage for GNU "find", for example.)

Thanks! I look forward to tackling with them. I'm getting more comfortable
with the Linux format and extensive documentation...in that, I can more
readily absorb the worthwhile stuff without getting bogged down in any
particular section. Feel no pain, get no gain! (As true for brain muscle
as it is for, er...muscle muscle?)

=====
Zeke Krahlin
zk_lists at yahoo.com