[buug] Our Web Site will soon be up.

Jon McClintock jammer at weak.org
Mon Jan 17 10:19:17 PST 2000

The web page has been posted at: http://www.weak.org/buug/

> By Tuesday, I will add a bunch of Unix-type resource links. Any suggestions
> as to what you'd like our site to look like, to provide? I am presently
> the webmaster, but am looking, eventually, for one or two (or several) to
> take over this aspect of BUUG. Any takers right now? Oh, well, we're
> barely out of the zygote stage of our development; it's too soon to expect
> so much.

Eventually, what I'd like to see is us CVS the web pages. That way we
don't have to manually merge them over, and we can keep track of changes.
(CVS is a source-management package. It allows multiple people to edit and
manage a set of files.)

Another thing we need to start doing is actually promoting our group. Not
extensively at this stage, but just to build up a member base. Any ideas?

-Jon