[buug] Web page update

Rick Moen rick at hugin.imat.com
Mon Jan 31 09:47:44 PST 2000

Quoting Zeke Krahlin (ezekielk at iname.com):

> TO RICK: would you like your resource page to have a new home on our
> BUUG site? (Or can I mirror it on our site?) If so, please e-mail me
> the html file(s).

You're welcome to mirror them.  Just grab the HTML files right off the
Web.

Eventually, I intend to have BALE auto-generated by a PHP script
back-ended into MySQL, but it's 100% manually edited, at this point.

--
Cheers,                             "Ceterum censeo Linux propaganda est."
Rick Moen                                        -- Seth David Schoen
rick at linuxmafia.com