[buug] clean install wanted

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jan 23 00:02:42 PST 2001

begin Jason DiCioccio quotation:

> OpenBSD is indeed very minimalistic but it is a bit on the slow side
> for a couple reasons.

A _bit_, but not badly.  I had it as a filtering router and a number of
other roles for a while, and didn't feel much lossage.  FreeBSD is of
course much faster.  I'll try to have suitable versions of both on hand
for this weekend's combined CABAL/BALUG InstallFest and BAFUG/BABUG
Install-a-thon.

> BSD is for people who love Unix -
> Linux is for people who hate Microsoft

I kinda barely remember a Microsoft.  Didn't they use to make mice and
keyboards?

But of course you're just trying to be gratuitously obnoxious, right?

--
Cheers,                                      "Reality is not optional."
Rick Moen                                             -- Thomas Sowell
rick at linuxmafia.com