[buug] Test message, apologies...

Jerry Asher jerry-sourceforge at theashergroup.com
Mon Dec 9 19:11:04 PST 2002

Hi,

Last week I sent a message to buug and it never got posted.  Today it
was returned to me with the information below.

I checked my configuration and it seems to be fine.  On the odd chance
it was a temporary fluke, or that I can get some more information, I am
sending this test message.

Does anyone understand what might be going wrong?

Thanks,

Jerry Asher

The message came back as ---------------------------

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at theashergroup.com.

<buug at weak.org>:
TLS found no client cert in control/clientcert.pem