[buug] Whats a good MTA?

Matt Bockman bonkers at thetechbox.com
Tue Dec 10 22:27:42 PST 2002

I much like squirrelmail from the screenshots, of course I've never used it
and I have a 102 fever (F)... so.. dunno. I gots to learn to install apache
on my FreeBSD server, and I still don't know what to use for a MTA...what's
a VERY easy one to use with Squirrelmail... easy to use mail server? I also
want it to depend on my accounts... I dunno. I kinda wanna have it where I
can have a user, then I can select if he/she gets mail, web storage, and/or
shell access. I don't know again.

~Matt