[buug] new linux user question

Claude Rubinson cmsclaud at arches.uga.edu
Wed Feb 13 11:40:20 PST 2002

Not to be rude, but it sounds like you really need to spend some time
learning the basic ins-and-outs of Unix.  I'd recommend that you spend
some time reading through the HOWTOs on the Linux Documentation Project
(http://www.linuxdoc.org).  They have some nice intros, including one for
Windows users migrating to Linux.

I'd also recommend picking up a copy of "Running Linux" and/or "Learning
the Unix Operating System," both from O'Reilly.

Claude