[buug] IPA configuration!

Brian Sobolak sobolak at myrealbox.com
Mon Mar 11 12:34:03 PST 2002

IPA = Indian Pale Ale?

Valentin - I'm not sure what you're asking, so let's start with the basics.

1.  Start your email with the question you want to ask or the problem you'd like to solve.  Even better, include this in the subject of the message.

2.  Be sure to tell us what operating system you're running, including version, etc.

3.  Make sure before you've posted that you've checked out the various man pages, online documentation, and mailing list archives before you post to this list.

I'm guessing from your message that you're running a BSDish Unix and are having trouble configuring your firewall.  Without more detail I can't help you though.  Did you check for an answer to your problem on http://www.google.com/linux or http://www.google.com/bsd?

brian

--
Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/