[buug] [Heather_Fox at prenhall.com: RE: TOMORROW- 2/7- Samba-Team Guru John Terpstra in Downtown SF]

Jon McClintock jammer at weak.org
Fri Feb 6 12:07:22 PST 2004

----- Forwarded message from "Fox, Heather" <Heather_Fox at prenhall.com> -----

Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:20:18 -0500
From: "Fox, Heather" <Heather_Fox at prenhall.com>
Subject: RE: TOMORROW- 2/7- Samba-Team Guru John Terpstra in Downtown SF
To: "'Jon McClintock'" <jammer at weak.org>

cool, then.  here we go...

********************
"Come out TOMORROW, Saturday afternoon, 2/7, at around 2:30pm, for an
impromptu gathering with John Terpstra, one of the long-time gurus of the
Samba-Team, who's in town for the day.  John will be available to answer
your leanest/meanest questions about Samba and its latest revision, Samba-3,
which shipped last Fall.  **Meeting place is Johnny Foley's, located at 243
O'Farrell Street, downtown San Francisco, a few blocks from Union Sq.**
RSVPs REQUESTED, by end of day today, to Heather Fox at
heather.fox at pearsoned.com, so we can have an idea as to how many people to
expect. You can call Heather with any questions at 201-236-7139. Upon
arrival tomorrow, just ask for the "Terpstra" party. Thanks!!"

Heather Fox, Publicist
Addison-Wesley & Prentice Hall PTR
Mailing address:
Pearson Education, 1 Lake St., #3K17, Upper Saddle River, NJ  07458
(phone) 201.236.7139; heather.fox at pearsoned.com