[buug] I would like to pay someone to help me with a kernel patch

Nick Sophinos nickmdf at tsoft.com
Sun Feb 13 21:21:16 PST 2005

Hello Everyone,

I have a Dell D600 in which I have Fedora Core 3 installed.
Most everything is working but I still may need to patch the kernel in
order to get the S3 suspend state to work, as prescribed in these
web pages

http://www.loria.fr/~thome/d600/#build

http://www.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/~andersen/fedora2latitude600.html

I would need someone who has been through this (or something similar)
before to work with me for a couple of hours to get this to work.
Specifically, if the kernel needs patching, I have never done this
before.

I would pay someone the going rate for such expertise.  We could meet at
my house, your house, or at a place like the Au Coculet.

Is anyone available or know where I could get someone?

Thanks,

Nick Sophinos