[buug] BerkITP Locations, Evans, Talks - 12 hour update

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Jun 7 10:58:12 PDT 2008

As a side note, if you don't know the Berkeley campus very well and
have an iPod, there's an audio tour you can download to your iPod: "http://itunes.berkeley.edu/
". I've only just moved to California six months ago, and had never
attended Berkeley. However, because I really enjoy academics and did
the audio tour a few times, I knew exactly where Evans hall was when I
received this email.

It could be a fun "extra" to do today (outside of the BerkITP
meeting), if you want to hear about Free Speech, see a dinosaur, learn
about walking under Athena, and much much more..

Cheers,

Glen
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi