[buug] ProgLangTalkPosbility Interest?? DigitalMarsD 6BenefitWordsGoHere

Chris Miller lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:52:11 PDT 2008

john_re wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:16:00 -0700, "Chris Miller"
> <lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com> said:
> Where will you be on July 5?  Perhaps if you are near an location that
> is hosting a simultaneous ITP you could be our personal representative.

I'll be on vacation in England celebrating the end of high school and
the beginning of a whole new can of worms.   Not in a position to do
much, as I'll be ecstatically visiting all the dead white people I've
read about for the past 18 years.

> Sounds great.
>> I just barely graduated from high school (ceremony tomorrow!)
>
> Congratulations. What are you planning to do next year?

Ohlone College, even though Las Positas is closer, Ohlone has more CS
classes (tons, compared to one at Las Po).

--
Registered Linux Addict #431495
http://profile.xfire.com/mrstalinman | John 3:16!